Born in 1970 in Morocco, Mohamed Hassan BENSALAH after a baccalaureate type B in the French school, went to France for higher studies where he obtained a Master in management and finance at Sorbonne University and l’Ecole des Cadres de Paris. Mohamed Hassan BENSALAH succeeded in 1993 to his late father and founder of Holmarcom GROUP as a chairman and CEO.
He is also :
- President of the Moroccan Federation of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies (FMSAR) ;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the General Confederation of Enterprises of Morocco (CGEM), the Casablanca Finance City and the Stock Exchange of Casablanca ;
- Member of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council ;
- Member of the Board of Directors of Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment, Mohammed V Foundation for Solidarity and Alaouite Foundation for Sustainable Human Development ;
- Member of the Board of Directors of BMCI bank (BNP Paribas Group), CIH bank (CDG Group), the Moroccan Inter-Professional Retirement Fund (CIMR), the incorporated company MUTANDIS ;
He was decorated as Knight of the Order of the Throne of Morocco (Wissam Al Arch) by His Majesty King Mohammed VI, in 2004