Born in 1970, Mohamed Hassan BENSALAH is a graduate in business and financial administration of Paris-Sorbonne University and Ecole des Cadres de Paris. He is the Chairman and the CEO of the Moroccan group HOLMARCOM since 1993.
He is also :
- President of the Moroccan Federation of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies;
- Member of the Board of Directors of Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment, Mohammed V Foundation for Solidarity and Alaouite Foundation for Sustainable Human development;
- Member of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the General Confederation of Enterprises of Morocco (CGEM), the Casablanca Finance City and the Stock Exchange of Casablanca;
- Member of the Board of Directors of BMCI bank (BNP Paribas Group), CIH bank, the Moroccan Inter-Professional Retirement Fund (CIMR), …
He was decorated as a Knight of the Order of the Throne of Morocco (Wissam Al Arch) by His Majesty King Mohammed VI, in 2004.